Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 800434
If interested, please send your resume to Jordan Hite at firstname.lastname@example.org Seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join its team of IT professionals. This position is responsible for determining the system needs for global Salesforce CRM initiatives, including donor management, fundraising and humanitarian activities in 25+ locations around the world, and translating these needs into business process, system requirements, and Salesforce solution designs. This individual will be a catalyst for change and provide a bridge between Information Technology and corporate headquarters and international field office Operations functions to ensure that business requirements are cohesive, integrated and contribute to enterprise level efficiencies as well as departmental level improvements.
The successful candidate will be experienced with multiple techniques required to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems. In addition, this individual must be experienced with defining Salesforce-based solutions that include Salesforce systems components, third-party apps, process improvements and organizational change.
The individual in this position will be challenged with communicating with multiple
stakeholders with varying Information Technology needs, and varying language and cultural backgrounds and translating those needs into a common set of business requirements to support the implementation of global enterprise level processes and common business rules. In addition, this individual will be required to negotiate changes in requirements with these varying stakeholders within a global framework which will apply corporate standards but also allow for local innovation.
The Business Systems Analyst will define goals of systems and steps necessary to achieve them. The BSA will use structured analysis to plan system modifications and will determine necessary data structures, processing procedures, and appropriate output to meet user needs. The BSA will communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences using diagrams and exhibits to effectively convey analysis and solutions. The BSA will collaborate closely with the Architecture team to ensure alignment with department and enterprise roadmaps.
The successful candidate will possess a proven, successful track record in the following areas:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM software required.
- Experience with Salesforce Non Profit Success Pack a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities a plus.
- Salesforce certification a plus.
- Experience with project, program, and enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems methodologies.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with Business Process Modeling practices and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment, mentor and support additional IT team members. Experience working in Agile teams a plus.
- Experience with the introduction of new technologies and standards in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and IT practices.
- Experience in selecting and implementing packaged software solutions.
- Experience with integrated multi-channel marketing (print, telephone, digital media, social media, ecommerce and/or consumer services) a plus
- Training and/or certification in IIBA BABOK a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience with non-profit fundraising a plus.
- Experience in eCommerce a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program